WHO WE ARE
Rivington Holdings, LLC is an independent investment banking firm specializing in private capital and mergers and acquisition (M&A) transactions for the small and mid-cap energy sectors.
Our Business Principles
- Client Focused. Our only objective is to achieve our client's transaction goals.
- Independent. We have no allegiance to any particular capital source or other banking agenda.
- Full Service. We can assist in every aspect of the transaction process; from conception to closing.
- Relationship Driven. We value long-term relationships.
- Private debt and equity issuances
- Senior debt placement
- Subordinated note offerings
- Merger and acquisition services
- Corporate valuations
- Recapitalizations & corporate restructurings
- Management led buyouts
- General corporate finance advisory services
- Comprehensive outsourced accounting services and accounting related advisory assistance
- Small and mid-cap energy companies
- Privately or publicly held
- Start-ups and established companies
- Family owned or private equity sponsored
- Upstream, midstream and service sectors
Rivington Holdings is entirely independent. We access capital from all providers, debt or equity, giving no advantage nor benefit to one provider or source. In this regard, Rivington's independent status mitigates the external pressures, such as deal volume growth, league table status, sector rotation or sales and trading contingencies felt by traditional investment banking firms. Our size and independent nature enables us to focus on our core competency: "Advising clients throughout the transaction process to achieve their stated goals and objectives".